Sunday 16 March 2008

Blink and you'll miss me

Just saw this on GuyzinGear, Rubber Rebel made a video composed of clips from the site and I'm in there, twice. First time is a still picture of my butt and it appears for a fraction of a second about 1m 27s in. My second appearance is a 8-9s clip from my sleepsack video at 2m 28s.


Find more videos like this on guyzingear


It was weird watching this and unexpectedly seeing myself popup half way through. Rebel didn't tell me he was using my pics and vids so it was a complete surprise. Not that I mind either, it's kinda flattering and besides, I believe Rebel runs the site of his own back, so I guess he's entitled to use the clips people post there.

5 comments:

hood0259 said...

Blimey! A nano second or what.
Still as you say great compliment.
Sleepsack still an awesome clip.

How about some new vids or have you now retired? :-)

MB said...

I agree. Of course you'd be in the montage - you're one of the hottest skintight rubbermen on the Net, Fox!

FoxZatt said...

Thank you guys!

And, I haven't retired. But a new video might not be due for a while. I need some better camera equipment first and some new rubber would be nice too. Also, I can't think of what else to do... suggestions welcome ;)

paulb said...

Suggestions...hmm well those pictures of you shown on the blog are little short of sensational.
As you say with a few tweaks of camera angle (a bit higher perhaps, or a view from a diagonal across the rubber bed) play with the lights a bit. Next time you're enjoying your rubber just leave the camera running.
Would still like to see a newer version of the inflatable hood but very highly polished up.
How about your enclosed hood with only a mouth hole followed by the inflatable hood....dressing session

FoxZatt said...

Thanks for the idea Hood!
Hmmm, I haven't worn the inflatable hood much and I've never tried polishing it up, could be interesting! Also, I'm thinking I might try filming several takes of the same scene from different angles and editing it to give the impression of multiple cameras. That'd be a lot of work though, especially when horny and in full rubber, worth a try though. :)