Thursday 11 December 2008

New(ish) Pictures


Okay, sorry to anyone who's been waiting to see more photos or videos of my new suit. I've been holding off, trying to get some good photos before I posted, but It's so difficult to take them on a self timer, with my new camera with all it's endless settings whilst being fully enclosed with limited visibility and dexterity, not to mention being horny as hell.

Anyway, here's a few photos that turned out okay after the first shoot. They needed some cropping and tweaking but here we go...





6 comments:

hood0259 said...

Good grief Foxzatt you're not the only one as horny as hell!
Great pictures and what a suit. I'm so jealous ....how long can you stay in it.
I'd love a suit similar to that....
Merry Christmas
Hood

Anima said...

wow, those are great pix and that's a great suit! where'd you get it?

FoxZatt said...

@ Hood: So far I've not managed to stay in the suit for very long, probably less than an hour. It's comfortable, perhaps a little too comfortable if you know what I mean ;)

@Anima: Thanks! The suit is from skintightrubber.com

Unknown said...

Great pics, FZ! Would love to see you shined up even more. That suit has to be SO stimulating; total skintight coverage and breathcontrol all rolled into one! No wonder you haven't been able to last any longer than an hour in it! ;-D

FoxZatt said...

Hey Thanks! For general wear I prefer my rubber unpolished since it feels nicer with a matte finish and not sticking to itself, but you're right, for sheer visual impact you can't beat super shined latex! I plan on getting the suit on again this week and taking some new photos if possible so I'll be sure to break out the polish!

Anonymous said...

You always take best pix. I don't wear any rubber suit before and have no idea about the real feeling when into it, but your videos or pix always make me dream to own a rubber suit of mine.